dokimoss

Citizenship

My daughter's father LV past away last September 2014, he was born in the USA. She is 20 years old, she was born in Mexico.

My daughter A is courrently living a Mexico and is 20 years old. 

Does she have any chance to get citizenship trough her father?

Im not US citizen, We got married in Tijuana Mexico. Her birth certificate yes, is with the name of his father. Yes she lived in the states couple years...I do have some checks from the child support from him. I been doing my search, and dont think that he lived in the States at least 5 years....did you now that this will be and issue?

Are you a U.S. citizen?  Were you married?  What is on her birth certificate (is he named as father).   Has she ever lived in the U.S.?

Im not US citizen, We got married in Tijuana Mexico. Her birth certificate yes, is with the name of his father. Yes she lived in the states couple years...I do have some checks from the child support from him. I been doing my search, and dont think that he lived in the States at least 5 years....did you now that this will be and issue?

hi i am harbesh. indian citizenship. but living in italy with long term eu residence. i want to go to work in sweden. and convert my long term residence permit. but after i convert it in swedish long term residence, AFTER HOW MANY YEAR I CAN APPLY FOR SWEDISH CITIZENSHIP?  thanks.