Sign in to follow this  
dodgeman40

applied for post conviction relief and court appointed attorney will not get back to me I need HELP PLEASE what am I to do when I have tryed everythin

Please help I have been convicted in which the state lied perjured and haistelly sent my case through with a first time court appointed attorney that never did any investigation or spoke to a witness and only spoke to me the day before the trial and know because of shotty work ethics I am not able to clear my name. I have not been in trouble before this whole thing was from trying to stop a drunk driver from leaving the scene after missing my wife and I by inches. And the person who did this is the best friend of the newly hired chief of police in the town I live in.

Please help I have been convicted in which the state lied perjured and haistelly sent my case through with a first time court appointed attorney that never did any investigation or spoke to a witness and only spoke to me the day before the trial and know because of shotty work ethics I am not able to clear my name. 

This is a run-on, incomplete statement; you might consider revising this in such a way that is comprehensible to someone who knows nothing about your situation. 

I have not been in trouble before this whole thing was from trying to stop a drunk driver from leaving the scene after missing my wife and I by inches.

I suggest you slow down and try to explain yourself more clearly than you've done so.

And the person who did this is the best friend of the newly hired chief of police in the town I live in.

What person? Did what? 

What were you convicted of and what are the relevant facts?

You might try contacting the attorney general for your state via their online complaint form. 

It's not clear what role you think the attorney general may play in all of this.  The online complaint form is for consumer complaints.  

The OP should consult with a criminal defense attorney.