Sign in to follow this  
aquaedenpaige2

Need some advice with bad neighbors

I need some advice for a friend she has some neighbors that  don't stop making trouble for her and her family. My friend got signs up in her yard saying  no trespassing and be ware of dogs  on her property. But the neighbors keep taking them down and stealing them. The cops been called a few times and he told the both of them that the next time they come out for nothing someones going to jail. They don't have the money to get cameras to video this going on . And all this is spilling over in the kids school trying to get the kids in trouble also..  They can not move cause they don't have the money . and what can they do that don't cost money to do it .  any advice  is appreciated thanks.

and what can they do that don't cost money to do it .  

Other than calling the police, there's not too much else to do.  It's not clear why the cop "told the both of them that the next time they come out for nothing someones going to jail".  It seems the police did come out for something, i.e., to respond to your friend's claim that her property was stolen.  

​It seems that your post is lacking pertinent information.  Should you care to provide such information, you might receive more helpful answers. 

Does your friend have a problem with people OTHER than these neighbors coming onto the property uninvited, or knowing that they are explicitly unwelcome? 

"The cops been called a few times and he told the both of them that the next time they come out for nothing someones going to jail."

I'd naturally make it a point to contact the commanding officer of the local precinct and my local government representatives to complain about this kind of remark, but you have to do so knowing the risks.  (I'd also not hesitate to be videotaping any interactions with police or the neighbors.)

"They don't have the money to get cameras to video this going on ."

They don't cost that much, so it would seem your friends have larger problems about which they might be concerned.

"And all this is spilling over in the kids school trying to get the kids in trouble also.."

Doesn't help without relevant facts.

As for money to move, that too doesn't cost much so, again, it may be that your friends need to focus on a different issue.  Naturally, if someone's trespassing on my property, I'd let the dog do his/her thing.

I did want to say to much because of incase  her neighbors read this or something . she has 6 kids and her mom  shes taking care of ..

The chances of that are so remote as to be not worth considering, but that's up to you.  Just understand that, without relevant facts, there's very little we can tell you, and the only real factual information you've provided is that your friend's neighbor stole a "no trespassing" sign.