bassmasterson

evaluation opinion disagree got 2nd evaluation @ agree probation officer said have to take 1st one ,whats the law

i got a evaluation and disagreed so i was told i could get another by probation officer ,i did and probation officer changed @ this one told me that had to use 1st one. Whats the law?

There are a few substantive issues with your post.  

First, what are you trying to convey by using the "@" symbol? Your use of it both in the title of your post and again in the post itself doesn't make any sense.  

Second, what is the reason for the evaluation and why do you disagree with the results?  

Third, no one will be able to tell you what the law is without knowing the name of your state and the answers to the first and second questions above. 

Lastly, despite your misuse of the "@" symbol, the first sentence of your post hardly makes any sense.  Do you care to rephrase your statement?

Hi bassmasterson,

Thanks for stopping by! I'd have to agree that your post is a bit hard to understand... It would really help if you could rephrase your original post, tell us about your situation in more detail, and identify your state. Hope to hear from you soon!

i got a evaluation and disagreed so i was told i could get another by probation officer ,i did and probation officer changed @ this one told me that had to use 1st one. Whats the law?

sorry I left out the main detailes. I live in Cobb county Georgia, my 1st pobation officer told me that I could get another evaluation if I wanted so I did and during this time my probation officers changed . My 2nd probation officer said that I could not use the second evaluation tha I had to use the 1st evaluation. So I went back to the 1st place and I was told that it was void this was around 2yrs time between 1st and 2nd evaluation's ,then I told my 2nd PO what he said ,she said that no its not void ,she said tell him to call me. The buisenes are not the same so how can a PO tell him otherwise,I am just trying to find out if by law is she just showing her authority or was the 1st PO lieing to me. I have already faxed my 2nd evaluation to the PO office with that having done what court has ordered.My thought is that its the choice if she wants the 1st or 2nd evaluation ,all she has to do is turn it in because it is complete with 1st evaluation having said that it's void.Thanks

You still didn't tell us the reason for the evaluation and why you disagree with the results. What kind of evaluation are you talking about?

The buisenes are not the same so how can a PO tell him otherwise,

This is where you lost me.  Do you mean the businesses are not the same?  If so, what businesses?   And, who is "him".

I am just trying to find out if by law is she just showing her authority or was the 1st PO lieing to me. 

What do mean by "if by law"?  In any event, I doubt that your first PO lied to you. Whether he was correct in what he told you is another issue.

The remainder of your follow up post doesn't really make much sense.  I'm not trying to be hard on you, but if you want substantive answers, you'll need to articulate your situation in such a way that someone who knows nothing about it could easily understand.