harleychico

agg assult

my boyfriend and i got into a physical fight and i left the house.i called the cops and they went to the house looking for him.he was in the neighbors yard.an officer walked into our home and saw a weed bong on the table.so he went and got a search warrant.in the meantime my boyfriend was arrested and bonded out the next day.the first charges got vacated and about 5 weeks later they came and served him this time with 17 charges.were the cops breaking the law when they entered our home and nobody was in it?when i called 911 i made it very clear that i wasnt at the residence.he told the cops all the paraphanelia was him.if i went and told them at court that it was my paraphanelia would it help him?

No.  The cops did nothing wrong by checking the home when they've been called out to a domestic violence situation.  Neither the cops nor the prosecutor have to believe you if you claim the drugs are yours.  At best, you'll likely just get yourself joined as a co-defendant with your boyfriend and you both go down...