loKn4anA

Sub email acct headaches

I have had plms, big and small- and cannot just remain secured no matter how many times I change my email address of what not . Try as I may- I'm very wary about our latest technology delendency and almost embrassed by the lack of laws relating to it. Internet -and society-- years I've been blocked / booted off my address/ stranded & sites inaccessible / address unheard of / all above during the course of taking classes at college / trying to revamp my professional acting career / logging in on my employment at the local school district office / simply even trying to learn how to use the system more yet I swear my address is always jinxed . I finally reported it to local college after refusing to attend for awhile & since then I finally have been able to hold a FB acct for 3 years straight ! It's a miracle !! Yet - my troubles are far from over .. I can't bank online etc. do I have any recourse- and how can I go about getting the legal help I need with basically zero funds ?! Please help me get out of this hell hole !

In order to know both how you can fix the problem and whether there is any legal remedy for your past problems, you must first identify what exactly is causing the access issues with your internet access. Without knowing that, it’s impossible to recommend any worthwhile course of action for you. Have you ever had a good computer expert come out to see the problem and determine the cause of it? That seems to me the first thing you’ll need to do.

It's not really clear what is happening here as your post is garbled and poorly written.  Nevertheless, it seems you have been experiencing computer problems for a few years for which you think society is somehow responsible.  

It doesn't seem that a legal remedy is what you need, rather it seems that you need an IT remedy and perhaps some therapy to resolve your issues.

This post is so poorly written that I actually thought I'd come across a word I didn't know "Delendency" the state of being insecure, easily breached.   What is PLMS? "I have had plms"  Is someone supposed to be able to figure that out?   If you are willing to write this gibberish on a discussion board without so much as a second thought as to if anyone will even be able to figure out what in the hell your talking about, I think technology is the least of your troubles.  

On a positive note, I believe what he is saying is he has trouble with everything being tied to the internet and email.   I have no idea what he means by his 'address' unless he is referring to possible investigations into his IP address.