Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

How does one get a passport for a minor living with an authorized guardian in another country?

Recommended Posts

The mother of the child gave birth here in the US and shortly thereafter the child went back to Mexico. Apparently, there is no clarity as to the procedure and/or process by which a passport can be issued to a "minor living with an authorized guardian, in another country".

I am trying to help a friend but I don't even know which direction to point her to.
Thank You In Advance



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...