Sign in to follow this  
fred4179

question about an auto accident

hi, im n ew to this site i have question about an auto accident. i was in an accident on 7/17/2013 and i was at a red light it turned green and proceeded to go thourgh the green light as i proceeded i was hit by a mack truck and they had to cut me out the car. so i went to the hostpital and bluh bluh well his insurence is denialing liabilty . there was a lady that called 911 is there any way that i can request the 911 call be cuase when he jumped out of his truck he ran over and said man im so sorry the light change outa no where on me im so sorry. is there anyway i can do this please help

Guest FindLaw_Amir

If you have not done so already, you may want to consult with a local Car Accidents Lawyer to advise you on what your rights are and how to proceed. Car accident lawyers can help you determine who's at fault, how to handle potential medical issues, and recover for injuries and damages.To learn more about this subject matter, you may visit the Accidents and Injuries: Car Accidents and read Car Accident Liability as a good resource.

hi, im n ew to this site i have question about an auto accident. i was in an accident on 7/17/2013 and i was at a red light it turned green and proceeded to go thourgh the green light as i proceeded i was hit by a mack truck and they had to cut me out the car. so i went to the hostpital and bluh bluh well his insurence is denialing liabilty . there was a lady that called 911 is there any way that i can request the 911 call be cuase when he jumped out of his truck he ran over and said man im so sorry the light change outa no where on me im so sorry. is there anyway i can do this please help

Sorry, but there is no way that YOU can successfully get the 911 call records by yourself.

You will need a personal injury attorney to file a lawsuit against the truck driver so he can subpoena the records.

his insurence is denialing liabilty .

Because...??

is there any way that i can request the 911 call be cuase when he jumped out of his truck he ran over and said man im so sorry the light change outa no where on me im so sorry. is there anyway i can do this

I assume you're talking about requesting a copy of a recording, but I cannot conceive that this is really what you intended to ask.  Of course you can request a copy.  Did you really think that might not be the case?

Sorry, but there is no way that YOU can successfully get the 911 call records by yourself.

I disagree. It depends a lot on the law of the state involved, and the state was not mentioned. A number of states have open records acts that would permit anyone to get records that the state or local governments have. The details of the particular state’s statutes matter as whether this might be available under an open record law.