andrade52

workmans comp and short term disability

I have two injuries that are both work related  one is Bursitis on my left shoulder and the other is a cervical radiculopathy also on my left side of my body which is affecting my neck, left shoulder, left arm, and fingers and hand. I started a workman's claim and I was denied. I've hired an attorney to help me this is going on now for six weeks which I haven't received any kind of compensation I have bill's to pay and i'm falling behind on them. my question to you is this while i'm fighting for workman's comp can I file for short term disability and then if I win my case reimburse  the short term compensation? please let me know. *****

Edited by FindLaw_AHK
This post has been edited to remove personal or identifying information. -Moderator

×
×