Find the right documents to file due to being a Rastafarian?

4 posts in this topic

My fiance' is incarcerated in the Federal Instituion as we speak, and he is a Rastafarian. In the next several months, he will be transfered to a Correctional Complex in KY. We need help finding the right documents to file, so that he doesn't have to cut off his dreads; that he has had for over 7 years. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

LegalwriterOne, thank you for your comment. I was reagrding some cases on the internet and that was my intake on the whole thing. Again thank you so much...

Pg1067, thank you. I think I have the information I need.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now