Zoning laws

4 posts in this topic

I suspect that you will need a Vendor's license from the Department of Taxation:

I don't see FFL specific listed on the state licenses page but there appear to be a lot of retail related licenses handled by the Department of Commerce. Call up and ask.

As for the village of Buckeye Lake, I suggest you also call up and ask.

And here's the counting zoning department. Call them, too.

Or, you can call up other FFLs in your town and see what they can tell you.

Might also call your state police and local sheriff and make inquiries.

This is not something where you want to just "wing it."

Zoning and license violations typically involve modest fines. A firearm violation could land you in jail.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now