Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adult dependent child question.

3 posts in this topic

ok I have a special situation here. My adoptive mother refuses to pay for my studies, she also kicked me out. I can't help myself financially cause of our immigration status. She works with an international organization and I am her dependent. Only thing is I can live in the U.S but cant seek employment. I've been living on my friends couches and begging her to help me nut so far she refuses cause of her husband (he did not adopt me only her). I want to know if this is a case of economical domestic abuse. If I go to the police, what kind of actions can be taken and will she be taken to jail? Please help, it's been 3 years and I have nowhere else to turn....been to shelters and everything.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0