deceased payee

3 posts in this topic

my ex husband is recently deceased. court ordered child support arrears is currently being

withheld from my pay check. My children have aged out ...being 20 and 22.

My question is how to properly notify the court of his death. (Texas)

i have sent emails and a registered letter.

Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now