Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0


3 posts in this topic

Yes, although you will have to appoint a resident to accept service on your behalf. The smart thing to do would be to retain counsel in the area where your mother lived and where the administration of her estate will take place.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0