Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Third Party Release New Mexico.

Recommended Posts

My son is in jail in New Mexico. His lawyer says he has a better the 50 percent chance of winning a third party release at a hearing. I need to know how I go about obtaining the right documentation needed to get him out on a third party release. He has a mental condition that we are trying to get him released into our custody for awaiting his trial date. Any information on this subject would be surely appreciated. I can only find the legal form for this and no information otherwise. Please his mother is so torn up. She has power of attorney over him and he has dumped all responsibility on her due to his mental problems. Thank you so much for your time.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...