Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Legal Name Change

Recommended Posts

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum. What is the process for a person to legally change her name? I'm just not sure what is petitioner's actual state of residence since she seems to have ties to both CT and NJ. Elderly NJ mother is in the process of moving into household of her CT daughter. Mother is physically in CT, but has not yet obtained CT ID card (she is no longer eligible for a driver's license) to establish permanent CT residencey. Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...