Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can Child Support Arrears Be Forgiven (FLORIDA)

1 post in this topic

Due to a typo in our original divorce decree I have acquired a huge amount in arrears. For five years I have been trying to get this mistake fixed and as of recently my ex has agreed to forgive me of all past due arrears in child support.

Can this be done in the state of Florida and if so how would we go about doing this with out an attorney (what forms need to be filed etc...)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0