sirlionheart333

work related injury

On june 24 2011 I suffered an injury to my left knee and had to have surgery. ever since the injury I have been haveing major pains in my knee and becomeing hard to walk and work. Any form of kneeling and bending causeing more pain. I currently have a work comp attorny but I have conserns if my injuries continues to get worse and I become unable to work what are my options. I have a family to surport and my fellow co workers have told me I should look into getting a lawyer to make sure my family and myself will be taken care of if I am unable to continue to work.

Why would people be telling you to get a lawyer when you already have one? Given the vagueness of your question and the lack of relevant information in your post, all I can suggest is that you call your attorney to discuss your concerns.

Guest FindLaw_Amir

I agree with the previous poster, you may want to discuss this matter with your lawyer to advise you of your options.

×
×