NOJURISDICTION

Right to "travel" without a licence on hwy

talk about a bullshit website then. I challenge you to obtain a license of any description through a consulate or university.

then post here any evidence the national driver register tracks infinite papers w no license number. What Compact State is AAA? Which state is "international"?

All motor vehicle codes apply to person.  All of them refer to the act of person, driver, driving, operating, operators. etc which in their scope are all acts of commerse.

None of them adress human beings, private automobiles of traveling, which is what a private human does in the ordinary course of life all others are extroniary and are outside the normal activites of a private human being.

All statues apply to persons.  A human being is not a person.....

The word "person" in legal terminology is perceived as a general word which normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than human beings. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612F.2d 417, 425.

As is also support by some law dictionaries.  Newer law dictionaries have had some of this information removed from them to hide the facts.

So I ask you, how do statues that apply to persons apply to flesh and blood human beings?

by operation of law. Interesting to note that crimes are called "activity".

Rights cannot be converted to privileges except by acceptance of benefits, opportunities etc. Rights are exercised as naturally as breathing.

The privilege of transportation is within the government regulation of Commerce. Without commerce there is no transportation, merely transit.

So I ask you, how do statues that apply to persons apply to flesh and blood human beings?

Because in the law generally the word “person” includes human beings AND legal entities like corporations, partnerships,  trusts, and estates. This is very basic first year law school stuff. No one has ever gotten off a murder charge, for example, by asserting the murder statutes don’t apply to them because human beings aren’t “persons.” 

no one has an answer to any of this, but yer so smart ya sawr a website!

who needs law school, save a 100k and just go to usa.gov!

You're so ignorant that it's not even worth responding to any of your posts.  

Nevertheless,  I've posted the following in response to your idiocy in another thread on this website, but I'm going to post here as well:

When you spew your legal opinions and purported knowledge of legal issues, you do more harm than good because you really don't know what you are talking about.  Put simply, you're just wrong about a lot of stuff.  

Obviously, you're here to prove wrong the lawyers and other legal professionals for whom you have much disdain. However, in doing so, you're irresponsibly providing false and misleading information to those who come to this site in hopes of getting sound answers to their legal questions.  

Most of the OP's likely lack the ability to determine whether your responses are factually and legally accurate (in fact you seem to lack that ability as well).  In turn, someone may rely on your nonsense to their detriment which is a huge disservice to those people.  

I don't know your background, but you're a novice at best when it comes to answering legal questions. If you think lawyers and legal professionals are full of sh_t, that's fine, but discrediting us to the OP's via your misconceptions, assumptions, bad research and vast misunderstandings of the law is highly irresponsible of you. 

My comments apply to all of your posts on this website thus far.  

a bit worried, are we now? maybe your world-view needs some rethinking?

Any reader will take your failure to rebut the obvious for what it means- you have no answer, this is the first time anyone coherently reduced the question and now you're startled, at a loss, and beside yourself to boot!

Feel free to prove otherwise, you can't, these are all simple facts of common knowledge. It's not that we know different things, it's that you make childish assumptions and think like a social studies cartoon. Put what you do know in the right order and come to the same conclusion, if you could- but you can't, all that behavioral conditioning is too strong.

Why are you so upset? Because this speaks to your basic equilibrium, and now the universal order is upset. Nothing seens fixed as the illusion dissolves in a mass of lies.

this is the first time anyone coherently reduced the question and now you're startled, at a loss, and beside yourself to boot!

Coherently? I think not.  Articulating coherent facts is not something you do well.  

I refuse to engage you in a pissing contest as the correct information has been provided ad nauseam throughout this thread regarding drivers license requirements.  Disagree if you must, but you haven't provided one bit of reasonably convincing evidence to the contrary.

Additionally, you keep going off on all of these radical, nonsensical tangents that have nothing to with the topic of this discussion.  Nevertheless, you appear rather comfortable with making a fool out of yourself on the internet.  

As stated above, you're so ignorant that it's not even worth responding to any of your posts.  It's just unfortunate that your incomprehensible, belligerent garble keeps appearing on this site because it only serves to degrade its legitimacy.