Lucille96

guns in the workplace

What are the laws surrounding guns in the workplace? I just quit my job because the family I work for decided to start packing heat to the office. Not in their vehicles, but in the actual office where I work with my unborn child in my belly :( I live in Kentucky.

I'm not sure why you think it matters that you're pregnant, and it is unlikely that there are unique laws for "guns in the workplace." As long as the persons in question are properly licensed to carry their firearms, it is unlikely that any laws are being broken.

Would be best to google "gun laws Kentucky" and start reading up. If you can't find what you need, you may also call the state's attorney general's office. I don't know that this necessarily has anything to do with concealed carry laws, but if you read in the general chapter provided, you may find relevant info.

×
×