apt0219

injury

I have a question i was burned with hot grease ( over 300 degrees) which spilled over onto my left foot i was asked on the date of the injury if i wanted to go to the hospital and i said no because i did not think it was as bad as it is now.i did not use proper procedures while filtering grease and there saying i might not be able to claim wc. but the reason i did not follow procedures is because we do not have the right equipment to do the job right. and it is a third degree burn on my left foot that is infected and needs to be seen by a surgeon or a burn specialist per an emergency room doctor. and my work is dragging there feet what should i do

In future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

apt0219 said...

i was burned with hot grease

I gather this happened while you were at work. Correct?

apt0219 said...

there [sic] saying i might not be able to claim wc.

Who is saying this? What is the basis for this statement?

apt0219 said...

what should i do

You should obtain appropriate medical treatment as soon as possible and make a workers' compensation claim. Even if this was your fault, it doesn't matter. Workers' comp exists to provide coverage regardless of fault.

×
×