Sign in to follow this  
chelsea111

unlawfully discriminated

My name is Chelsea. I live in Kansas. Last year they prosecuted me for a domestic fight with my husband. I am bipolar and was pregnant at the time. I got married when i was 16 and had my first child. My husband also attacked me but they let him go to sent me away for seven weeks with no medication. Three weeks i spent in isolation in a kids jail called Gerard. The next four weeks i was sent to Hays to an unwed teen mothers girls home. I was so happy to come home and be with my son that i took a plea agreement even though the district attorney Hillary lied to the court about what really went on. I am almost over the junival probation and have met all her demands. On July 25th, 2011 my husband and I got into an allurement and pretty much we got in a physical altercation and i was severely bruised and scratched. We both went to jail and a couple hours later he was released and all charges dropped against him and did not have to be bailed out. She then charged me with two felonies and a misdemeanor. Aggravated Assault Aggravated Battery and Criminal Damage for an old broken pair of glasses and a broken picture frame. She did not stop there she falsely accused me of stabbing him again and she released my juninal case information to the press and now the whole town thinks I am some crazy woman because i got my own headline and article that stated nothing but lies. They are not even looking at what happened and they are making up their own story and it's really hard to sit by because she is pushing for six years in jail. please if anyone will read into what happened last year and now I am sure you will find that she has been making her own laws and that my case really needs to be looked into and her stopped. I am willing to answer to what I have done but I do not want to be ripped away from my two sons for something i have not done. PLEASE HELP i believe in our justice system and i know what she is doing is not our laws!

CC

[This post has been edited to remove personal or identifying information - Moderator]