tatumpole

accident on job

I was involved in accident on the job. Contraband bayou, I-210 Pier Protection, Lake Charles, LA. This happened on 5-3-2011. Accident report was filed & I was taken to hospital. I was in auto accident 1-19-2011, I settled this case, but still having back problems & headaches.

Everyone in the workplace will play a role in the safety and health of the facility. A walk-through to examine equipment, review paperwork and safety signage, and chat with co-workers and employees who actually work in the areas is a necessary action. Thanks for sharing this nice post with us.

Guest FindLaw_Amir

tatumpole said...

Have you resolved this issue?

×
×