teenee

act 572

ok now i have numerous os acts he wants me to ask about,this is hard work when you dont have any understanding to this, 572 good time act,act 138,act 1099 and649,can i please get info on these acts,to get a full understanding please,help

teenee said...

im trying to find out the act 572 law,my husband is locked up in east carol detention center,he is sentence to 20 years,is he qualified for this act 572.

louisiana state laws,he just wanna know if he has a chance of being

released with the new law they passed feb. 1 in louisiana,he is in east

carol detention center in lake providence louisiana

As I pointed out in response to another question you posted about new laws passed Feb 1 in Louisiana, there are no new laws passed on that day because the Louisiana legislature was not in session that day. Its first day in session this year will be March 20.

I assume that Act 572 that you want to know more about is Act 572 passed by the 2008 legislature. That Act allows for temporary release of prisoners in some cases. The link I provided will allow you to read the Act yourself.

In order to find an Act of the LA legislature, you really need the Act number and the session in which it was passed. With those two pieces of information, you can look it up yourself at the Louisiana Legislature website.

×
×