Sign in to follow this  
rights12

just a ?

i was in wi this weekend and saw a women crying in her tent and ask her if she was ok then her boy friend came up to me and told me to get the f away from her i told him i was just seeing if she was ok then he push me down my mom and dad came out of there camper wen they saw this go down he then held my moms wrist and wen he did this she slap the sh..t out of him his glasses then came off and my dad tryed to help him find them and then knock my dad out my mom is 53 and my dad is 57 years old the cops came and told me my dad and mom you could go to jail wen i asked him if i did some thing worng he told me i should have not gone up to her in the 1st place i did not know the women and guy where in a fight well thats it

It's not clear how this is an employment law question, and you didn't even *ask* a question. (Re-read your post.)

Also, in future posts, please use proper capitalization and punctuation. Your post was very difficult to follow.

"... the cops came and told me my dad and mom you could go to jail ...."

I gather the cops believed the other person and he lied about what happened.

There was nothing wrong with approaching someone who was crying to ask if they were okay and your parents should be talking with someone higher up the local law enforcement and local government food chain to press an assault complaint against the person who assaulted you, your father and mother (grabbing your mother's wrist was assault and she was entitled to slap him when he did it).

Sign in to follow this