florian81

personal trainings

I use to work for one off the top cruise line like a roomeservice attendant-asswaiter-waiter for 6 years and I stop like 2 and a half years ago.When I left i got nothing just the fly ticket and at the gangway somebody give me the pin- reward(for five years in service) that I suppose to receive in a captain ceremony where we suppose to have also pictures taken with the captain. The thing that bather me is that after I work my way to become a waiter I gut nothing left but a pin and few safety diplomas(first aid ,crowd management ...) so i cane prof nothing.The point is that now if I want to get a job in tourism industry all H.R. ask me if " do you have any diplomas or certificate to prof your C.V. or to be able to check your background" and i have to say NO. and her the interview is finish

If I was god to serve safe food to people from all the world and to comply to all U.S.Public Health regulations and in 6 years i was not fired is mean that I must done somethings OK, but how i can prof that my trainings for promotions was made with in a curs hold by " who" .......I have even to pas the DRAM-SHOP LOW to be able to sale alcohol in all Americans waters and also no diploma , but I am sure that if something happen like a complain from a quest or a low process I who'd be the first to be held responsible and they will have all the documentation to prof that I was well train and is all my mistake . Now what can i do to recover let's say the lost years and to don't star again whit the trainings because now i live in a European country and who'd help me a lot for the future

Your post is *very* difficult to read. I'm not clear on what your question is.

Obviously, we can't know what you put down on your job applications in terms of training and I don't know what kind of diplomas or certificate(s) you might be referring to except as it relates to educational institutions (vs. employers). You don't say why you tell employers that they can't check your background; they're free to contact prior employers to verify you worked for them and what kind of work you did, etc.

×
×