heavruiz0730

SAME SEX MARRIAGE RIGHTS

HELP.. I have a question reguarding Civil Unions..and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Ive run into a problem reguarding insurance with my wife's job, and they are denying me the insurance that she has and saying they didnt "purchase" that part of the insurance. The question I have though, is IF they can do this. Isnt it the law that im entitled to recieve the same benefits she has? I just need to know if they HAVE to by the law do this, so I know if we have some type of case since weve been waiting since May for this to happen. Thanks.

"Ive run into a problem reguarding insurance with my wife's job, and they are denying me the insurance that she has and saying they didnt "purchase" that part of the insurance."

I can't tell who "they" are. Presumably, your "wife's" employer is an "it," so does "they" refer to the employer and the insurer (or are you misusing plural pronouns here?)?

"The question I have though, is IF they can do this. Isnt it the law that im entitled to recieve the same benefits she has?"

We can't possibly know because you didn't identify your state, and some states are more solicitous of homosexual relationships than others.

×
×