dbeacon

tattle tailing lier

I work wih a lieing tattle tailer. She makes up lies to my boss saying that I am doing things that are against policy and these things not only end up in my reviews but also points are taken off of my raise. This is causing a riff betwen myself and my boss and results in a lower rise. What I want to know is: do I have the right to know who my accuser is and do I have the right to face her. In Missouri

Er, are you saying you don't know who it is? :)

Employment law isn't like criminal law. You're free to sue this person for defamation, but the employer doesn't have to allow you to "confront" her as such.

No I don't know who i it is and my boss won't tell me. Yet she used this person's lie and dropped the percent on my raise.I have a really good idea but she said that it isn't her. This is the dumbest thing that has ever happened to me since kindergarden.

×
×