crzywings

benefits

I am researching the fairness of my employer on the use of vacation benefits. It seems that the company has a vacation benefit policy. It is a use it or loose it policy. The issue that I am researching is that vacation is granted to some employees, but not all employees are granted vacation. Those who don't get to take vacation loose the benefit. I would appreciate any nudge in the right direction as I am concerned about the fairness of the company's practice

The employer doesn't have to grant vacation to all workers. Unless there reason they're denying certain folks is based solely on their race, religion, gender, disability, age (over 40) or the like (a few states protect other groups/characteristics against discrimination, e.g., MI against discrimination based on weight and DC on basis of personal appearance), there's nothing unlawful about that.

×
×