Awilson32

Termination

My question is that i work for the County Government and i have worked here for 3 1/2 years and i work for an Adult Day health Care Facility and since i been here i have gotten hurt a few times. A couple of weeks my supervisors approached me and told me that they think that was best that i get a desk job. So they told me that they would do what they could to help and even to fix my resume . They had me talk to the human resource manager and she told me that she think that i should broaden my search and look outside of the County Government to widen my chance to get a job, Then one of my supervisor came to me and said that i had a choice I asked what it was and she said i could keep this job and risk them saying that i could not perform my job and firing me.

They have been trying to get me to look for a job lately even giving me the time to look on the company time. I want to know it legal for them to get rid of me because i have been injured on the Job?

×
×