Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

10 year ban

Recommended Posts

My husband got a 10 year ban for to many ewi.We have two children together and i have a daughter from a previous relationship.He is in mexico.I am here in the us.I am a citizen and all the children are as well.I can not move to mexico because of my daughter father.Is there any thing i can do to get my husband a waiver.Please help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you have to petition for him with an I-130 and then once that is approved, he applies for the green card at the consulate in Juarez where they will require him to file an extreme hardship waiver. There are many factors that go into the extreme hardship determination, and you have to lay out evidence to prove each factor. The hardship is to you, the U.S. citizen wife. Obviously, a lawyer is highly recommended to do it professionally for you to maximize the likelihood of success. Read my blog article about this topic.

Larry L. Doan, Esq.

Be sure to visit our blog - http://GuruImmigration.wordpress.com

www.GuruImmigration.com (click on Contact Us)

Note: The above response is provided for legal information only and should

not be construed as legal advice, nor to create an attorney-client

relationship, which can only be established through payment of

consideration. We do not offer free advice except for the information provided herein on FindLaw Answers which has

been screened. If follow-up advice on your specific situation is

desired, please visit our blog site

http://GuruImmigration.wordpress.com for more details.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...