Sign in to follow this  
ihave3girls2boys

wrong info. on tickets

ok i live in peoria il.

my husband wrecked our car. our car was the only car in the accident.

BUT HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.

WHEN THE OFFICER WROTE THE REPORT AND TICKETS OUT.

ON ACCIDENT REPORT IS OUR CORRECT MAKE DODGE YEAR 2009

ON ONE TICKET THE MAKE IS A CHEVY THE YEAR IS 1993

ON SOCEND TICKET THE MAKE IS A DODGE BUT THE IS 1993

OK DO I HAVE GROUNDS TO GET THE TICKETS DISMISSED

In any future posts, please make an effort to use proper capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure, and please do not use odd formatting on a wholesale basis. Putting text in bold and/or underlining is for emphasis. Thanks.

As noted, your post is awfully ard to follow, and you didn't say what your husband was ticketed for, but the make and year of your car is not likely relevant to anything for which he was cited.

the way i right has nothing to do with the ?

for what type of tickets fail to reduce speed and improper lane usage.

the weather that day it was snowing and the roads were slick. the speed my husband was going was only 5 miles per hour to the recommended speed limit of 10 miles per hour.

The way you write your question makes your post either easy to read and understand, or difficult. Caps make it harder to read and is consider shouting. To answer your question, YOU can't do anything because YOU weren't the person cited. The make of the vehicle involved in the incident is not an element of the traffic offenses charged and a minor clerical error does not make the ticket invalid.

When you live in a place where it gets icy in winter, black ice should always be expected. If your car goes off the road, it means you were going to fast for conditions. The officer didn't need any other witnesses after he interviewed your husband who I'm presuming admitted he was driving and that he lost control because of black ice....

ihave3girls2boys said...

the way i right has nothing to do with the ?

Indeed, but it obviously affects the ability of others to read and understand what you write. In any event, I don't see the point in arguing about this. I made a very simple, politely worded request. Apparently, it had at least some effect.

ihave3girls2boys said...

for what type of tickets fail to reduce speed and improper lane usage.

the weather that day it was snowing and the roads were slick. the speed my husband was going was only 5 miles per hour to the recommended speed limit of 10 miles per hour.

Then, as I anticipated, the make and year of your car is not relevant. All that has to be proven is that your husband operated a vehicle in a manner contrary to the two statutes cited.