Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

I hired an attorney to represent me in my divorce case. He neglected to check his records and was therefore asked to remove himself from my case due to a conflict of interest since he had seen my husband involving our divorce. I was left without legal council and had to go before the judge myself to ask for a continuance in my case so that I had time to find and pay another attorney. This attorney charged me for the first consult though it was no benefit to me. Do I have a right to ask for this fee back?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...