ikaren

hit and run

Texas while at work my vehicle was involved in a hit and run, do I have the right to make a claim on my employers insurance? And how do I get his insurance information if he isn't offering voluntarily?

Two days after my vehicle was hit the owner of the company had his car stolen. When my car was hit it seemed that they were trying to push it into his car, which was parked next to mine. And, no, it was not his fault, but on his property. I apologize for being unaware of the law, but isn't that what this site is all about?

So, your car was hit by an unknown 3d person on private property and you think the owner of that property is liable for the criminal acts of someone else? Sorry, no. The only person who is liable is the person who hit you.

Guest FindLaw_Amir

ikaren said...

Did you resolve this issue?

×
×