Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What to do if am victim of hit and run

Recommended Posts

Guest FindLaw_Amir

Borek12 said...

I am resident of Florida. I was hit by driver who run away. Unfortunately,I was not able to get his tag. My car was damaged. I call police and he wrote report. Who should pay for my damage?

Did you resolve this issue?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...