davidjames

Car Crash

I was driving in the right hand lane when a car suddenly pulled out from a driveway making a left hand turn blocking the lane. The driver side of the other car was hit and I lost control. Trying to regain control of my automobile and the alignment of my wheels ruined I swerved into a parked car also on the right side of the street. Driver side passenger damage to that car as well.

Who is a fault? No injuries to any parties involved but the driver pulling out stated she had been drinking?

It's not for some stranger to say who is at fault, but then it's unclear why you think this might be your fault in the first place.

"No injuries to any parties involved but the driver pulling out stated she had been drinking? "

Is this supposed to be a question or a statement? :)

You're free to go after the person for the damages if her insurance company refuses to process your claim, but I'd let my insurance company handle it.

davidjames said...

Driver side passenger damage

Huh?

davidjames said...

Who is a fault?

As you tell the story, the driver of the car that pulled out in front of you is at least partially at fault. You may also be at fault, but we don't have sufficient information to reach any conclusion about that. And, of course, we don't have the other driver's or any witnesses' versions of the events.

davidjames said...

injuries to any parties involved but the driver pulling out stated she had been drinking?

This isn't a question despite your use of a question mark. If it was intended to be a question, I have no idea what you were intending to ask.

Guest FindLaw_Amir

davidjames said...

Did you resolve this issue?

×
×