veryupset

victim- accident

I was rearended on july 29th 09 from a business truck and he took the ticket to court and last court date was 11/16/09 and was dissmissed on prosecutor's Motion what does that mean? and who now has to pay for the $8,000.00 damanges my Ins. and I. Someone please explain this to me. he was citated for following to close and it was now dissmissed!!

"... was dissmissed on prosecutor's Motion what does that mean?"

It just means the ticket got tossed out. It doesn't mean this person isn't responsible for damages to your car, so I'm not sure where you got the notion that it means something in that regard. You can choose to use your insurance and they can choose to go after the responsible party for reimbursement. If you have his insurance info, presumably you've contacted them to file a claim. Even if they decline to pay your claim, that doesn't mean you cannot (or your insurance company) sue the guy for the damage, including your deductible.

×
×