danielvanlee

Real estate question

My name is daniel I have a great aunt that died about a month ago and she left property. Now the property is in marion county in florida and everything is still in my dead aunts name she had a deed warranty in her 2 daughters name but they have not done anything with the property and now the county is saying that there are delinquent taxes that are owed and it will go to a sheriff sale on April of 2010 if the taxes are not paid. I'm trying to get in touch with the sisters to let them know that my aunt in Long-Island NY is the sister in law of there mother and her father purchased the property and it should of gone to here when her brother died. but I can not get in touch with them .

If i submit a quick claim deed and pay the taxes will that be ok? or will there be problems down the road?

Daniel VanLee ####.com

Don't post names or email addresses here.

The details of your post are quite garbled, and it's not clear who would be executing this quit claim (not "quick claim") over to you in the first place.

You need to contact a Florida real estate attorney if you are referring to FL property. This won't be resolved by strangers on a message board.

×
×