Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Small claims court

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest

I need to find out the length of time that a judgement is enforceable in the Pierce County, WA. area. I received a judgement but the party never paid the judgement that he had been sued for. How long do I have to find a way to enforce the judgement?

Thank you for what ever information you can supply me with.

D. M. Smith


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...