Guest Guest

should i co-sign on a govt. ISP loan

Guest Guest

should i co-sign on a govt. ISP laon if my spouse has been bringing up divorce when upset?

Co-sign for whom? And are you really going to consider the opinion of anonymous strangers who don't know you or anything about you in making this decision? If so, I'd love to discuss some business deals with you.

Guest Guest

The loan would be for my spouse and myself to "get needed repairs done around the house." (Or so my spouse says the money would be used for) I have found that my spouse has been inquiring about purchasing a motorcycle, in which I oppose because we have a middle age child, plus more essential needs at this time. I guess my question is...If my spouse leaves, would I be liable for this loan even though it is filed under my spouse's TSP (Thrift Savings Plan?) I don't want to have to pay for something I completely oppose (motorcycle at this time or take on a big loan that I wouldn't be able to pay for alone.)

Thanks for all replies in advance!

×
×