Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

state constitutionality

Guest Guest

Based on a personal letter from then Michigan State Attorney General briefly stating the unconstitutionality of the State's A.G.'s office from overriding or otherwise challenging a ruling by an Administrative Hearings judge, would I have a case if that same office did precisely that, i.e. override an Administrative judge's ruling? Would it bear any substantiation if the extensive administrative record was basically 'cut-up' to make out-of-context statements, blatant falsehoods, or ignoring of the full documentation in order to cite unrelated precedent. How would such a case withstand the obvious politics that allowed such action to occur?

"a personal letter from then Michigan State Attorney General briefly stating the unconstitutionality of the State's A.G.'s office from overriding or otherwise challenging a ruling by an Administrative Hearings judge"

That statement is completely unintelligible. Among other things, to whom is this letter directed? You understand that the AG is not the arbiter of constitutionality, right? That's the job of the courts. The AG can only express an opinion.

"would I have a case if that same office did precisely that, i.e. override an Administrative judge's ruling?"

How would we know since you have told us nothing about the ruling or what any of this has to do with you?

"Would it bear any substantiation if the extensive administrative record was basically 'cut-up' to make out-of-context statements, blatant falsehoods, or ignoring of the full documentation in order to cite unrelated precedent."

"Bear any substantiation"? What the heck does that mean? You're basically characterizing something we have no knowledge of and then asking us to evaluate the situation. That's just not possible.

You either need to do a much better job of explaining the situation (without all the rhetoric) or just consult with a local attorney.