Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. This involves a small estate located in Mohave County, Arizona. There are no probate proceedings due to the small size of the estate. There has been a substantial amount of monies expended for the welfare of the estate. Trustee has paid these fees and costs out of her own pocket; a beneficiary who resides at the estate refuses to give trustee any records or allow access to the real property. How do I obtain the courts approval of trustees fees, costs and out of pocket expenditures and hissue an order to that effect so a lien against the real property can be recorded in order to protect trustees interest ?
  • Create New...