Jump to content

John J

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. A man is saying that he gave a cash deposit and wants it back, but has no reciept. Can he file charges ? I was unable to finish repairs on a mans vehicle, so he decided to bring it elsewhere. He now says that I damaged the vehicle because it is not finished . Can he file charges on an accusation like that ? He is also saying I stole parts, even though nothing is missing. Can a person get away with something like this ?
  • Create New...