Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. The custody order is from florida. The state of florida said since the child in question is living in Texas the change of custody has to be done in Texas.
  2. 15 year old female lives in Texas. The child lives with mom but wants to live with dad who is in Alabama. The child support order is from Florida. Dad can provide a stable home and can help his daughter to reach her educational goals in Alabama. Mom does not want this to happen. What can the father do to gain custody of child .
  • Create New...