Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have 3 children with a man whom I was with for 17yrs...however we were never married but legally lived together. And he is the father of 3 of our children. He had several more kids( 10 that I know of). Our 3 together live with me. He sees them every other weekend...maybe...sometimes he doesn’t want them though. I don’t force him to see them nor do I force him to help me financially. I recently lost my job though because of a fire at my place of work. So I need help financially taking care of our kids...until I can find another job. He does not legally have a job either. However he lives like a king. He is married now to another woman and they both drive new vehicles. They are constantly going on trips to Las Vegas NV or Tunica MS to gamble. And they have a child together now also. Which they pay someone else $100 every day to babysit this child. Yes that’s what he pays is $100 every single day for someone to babysit his new baby. That’s how much money he really has. But he will not give me a dime for our 3 kids. And if I go through the courts he will just lie about everything. He will say he doesn’t have a job nor does his wife, and that he doesn’t have any money. So I don’t know if I can even get child support from him. What do I need to do or how do I need to go about it. I don’t care if he goes to jail. I’m tired of struggling to try and take care of our kids without any help from him. But yet he has more money than he knows what to do with. And can afford to pay someone $700 a week for another child and that’s just one child. Please help me determine what steps I need to take. And how I can get help to make him pay child support.
  • Create New...