Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My husband's 18 year old daughter lives with us and has been causing problems in our home for a few years. She does not pay rent, however she is in high school (sr.). Can we evict her legally? She sneaks fellons into the house, drugs and Lord knows what else. She has been violent with me and I'm terrified of her and her boyfriend. We have given her the option to follow the rules or leave. She is asking for a 30 day notice. We are in California. Help!! What can be done?
  • Create New...