Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Emulkey28

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Where is a good place to find information on the Landlord/Tenant rules and regulations for Fla? To many places pop up on search engine. Which is the best one to use?
  2. TrixieLZ, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, if you have joint custody, no matter how much he is involved in their lives, you must get permission from the court to move your children when it is to a different state or more than 150 miles in the state the divorce was finalized in. As for their age, each state is different but, several states has the age at 12 years old and others at 16. This can all be changed if the judge sees the children and decides that they are mature enough to make good decisions. Just call the Clerk of the Court and schedule a meeting with a Divorce Mediator. Hope this helps!!!
  • Create New...