Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. So I let someone I know take over the notes on my car because I was no longer able to pay it but the car is still in my name with my plates. She has not been making payments on time and it’s affecting my credit. I told her to return the car to me so I can give it back to the dealer since she can’t keep up with the notes, now she wants to file small claims for me to pay her back for the 3 months she had the car. Keep in mind she had the car since February and haven’t made one payment on time, all payments were late. Is this possible? Would I have to pay her back for those months she used the car even though the car is legally mine and she wasn’t making the payments in time? She also had the car in her possession for the months she did pay on it. I live in Texas.
  • Create New...