Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. when I make the payment in full and have him sign this satisfaction of judgment should I do it in front of the court clerk, or a notary, or would the receipt be enough proof? Thanks guys, appreciate the answers and time.
  2. I live in PA and moved out of an apartment back in 2018 and owed rent, i owed a couple of months because I fell on hard times. As due his right, the landlord went to small court to file a suit. I am trying to fix my debt and just simply need to know if the money is to go to the landlord or do I pay through the court?
  • Create New...