Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello, I am having issue with ruling political party in my state and oppose them on many times because of different opinion. They threaten me a lot on daily basis and humiliate in public. I was beaten by them on 2 different occasion but when I try to file FIR ,Police station refused to do so because of their influence. I am in very bad situation and may be put behind the bars without any issue or may be beaten to death.I am looking for asylum ,Please let me know how can I proceed. Thanks Avdhesh
  • Create New...